This work was discussed by /read/ in [2020-10-18 Sun].
The points of discussion included:
- The relationship between use-value, exchange value and labour
- Social labour and isolated labour, abstract labour and concrete labour
- The Lassalleans' opportunistic defense of bourgeois society
- Deliberate twisting and mystification of revolutionary theory by opportunists
- Relations between capitalists and landowners
- Bourgeois notions of "equality" and "fairness"
- Wage-labour and the distribution of labour vouchers under lower stage socialism
- The internationalization of the revolution and Stalin's "socialism in one country"
- Revolution and the State, the Dictatorship of the Proletariat